- Dish type
- Cake traybakes
A great sweet treat for all the chocolate lovers. It is then topped with melted hazelnut chocolate.
12 people made this
- 180g butter
- 1/2 (397g) tin condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 (200g) packet plain biscuits, such as Rich Tea, crushed
- 350g hazelnut chocolate
- 125g flaked almonds
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:5min ›Ready in:20min
- Melt the butter, condensed milk and golden syrup slowly in a saucepan. Don't burn!
- Mix together crushed biscuits and almonds. Pour in melted butter mixture and stir. Press into a tin.
- Melt hazelnut chocolate in the microwave. Cover the slice with melted chocolate and chill until set.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(3)
Reviews in English (4)
Would like to revise my score to **** - this is much better the next day-05 Aug 2011
I Have made these twice,and still cannot get them to set-29 Mar 2016
Nice, but a little rich for my taste (perhaps doesn't need the syrup?). They also didn't set very well, and I had to keep them in the fridge to stop them disintegrating!-24 Jul 2011